Dependency status is determined by the Department of Education guidelines. The Department of Education randomly selects FAFSA applications for a review process called Federal Verification to confirm that the information provided on the FAFSA is accurate. Our school has an obligation to request the appropriate documents before determining student’s eligibility. Additional information/documentation may be requested to finalize the financial aid process.
Please do not complete any of these forms unless you are instructed to do so by Financial Aid staff!
- Verification Worksheet for Dependent 2016-2017 - Only for Dependent Student
- Verification Worksheet for Independent 2016-2017
- WA State Need Grant Application 2016-2017
- Worker Retraining Application 2016-2017
- Self Attestation Worker Retraining 2016-2017
- Plus Authorization form 2016-2017 - Only for Dependent Student
- Private Education Loan Application Self-Certification
- References Form - everyone must complete this form